MyDeposit 10% Rumah Pertama – KPKT
MyDeposit – 10% Deposit Rumah Pertama – KPKT
MyDeposit 10% Rumah Pertama (Skim Pembiayaan Deposit Rumah Pertama) is newly scheme introduced by government and launched 6th April 2016. The purpose is to help middle income citizen to buy their dream house. Government has allocated RM 200 million as a deposit to pay for this first home project to valid applicant.
Government will pay between RM 3,000 up to RM 30,000 or 10% subject to which one are lower
Registration are open from 6th April 2016 until 30th June 2016. For those interested are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Who can apply?
- Malaysian citizen age at least 21 years old while applying.
- First house for applicant and spouse.
- Gross household income between RM 3,000 – RM 10,000 monthly. Income are including from business, bonus, commission, allowance and etc
- Applicant has check loan status with any banking institution and approved for loan amount
- Approved application must sign Sale and Purchase (SNP) within 30 days.
- New house development with license developer or sub-sales
- Price from RM 500,000 and below
- Not applicable for private house which getting incentive subsidy from government
- Approved application will be locked for 10 years. It cant be sale within the period
Document needed to upload into MyDeposit System
- Copy of Identity Card (IC) applicant and spouse
- Copy of marriage cert (if applicable)
- Copy of Orang Kurang Upaya/ Disabled (OKU) card/ verified OKU status(if applicable)
- Copy of oath if you are working by yourself
- Copy of working confirmation from company
- Copy of latest salary statement
- Copy of EPF statement or Tax statement
- Copy of pension (if applicable)
- Upload copy of IC/ MyKid/ birth cert
- Copy of letter offer/confirmation from developer or seller
- Copy of Sistem Maklumat Rujukan Kredit Pusat (CCRIS) applicant and partner
How to apply MyDeposit Rumah Pertama: Please click here
More info for this scheme:
There also some related post here that might interested you