DIY How To Save Cost After Renovation Or Before Entering New House.
Entering new house can be a headache because the cost. But you can save a bit by doing some easy thing by yourself. Here are few DIY to save cost after renovation or before entering new house
- If you buy sub-sale property, the house might need re paint. its the easiest job . Just buy paint, ladder, brush, glove and here you go. you will save a lot in term of painting labor. Unless you cant reach ceiling( in case ceiling too high) or paint external for 2nd storey house and more. Just hire painter to do the job you cant do. And to keep you safe for the certain high you cant reach
- Change tap . Another easy job, just need spanar pipe and pipe tape. Rotate left rotate right and you done. I think everyone can do this unless require some hacking in the wall for more complicated thing
- Laminate floor using vinyl. If the room just only cement, you can install this type of vinyl floor. A lot of design with variety price at the market now. With sticker or without sticker(need to buy glue separately) .You can save a lot compare to install tiles. You even can do with close eyes. And your floor will look nicer and beautiful. When you boring with the design few years later, just change it. Very easy
- Clean the house yourself. Swiping , mopping, swiping again, its tiring but worth it. You can called it exercise too
- Change the bulb. Another easy job. Just need the ladder. And the bulb. You will done in few minutes
But if you have no budget constraint or have a lot of money, just hire people to do all this job. You can focus on other thing.
There also few diy post you can do by yourself you might want to read.